First, you want to open the Airmail 3 client and select add IMAP account.
Next, you will want to want to enter the following information:
- Name: The name you want associated with this account.
- Email Address: Your full email address, or your full personal domain address.
- Password: This will be your login password for that email, or your application specific password. (In this example its your Gmail password.)
- If you are using 2-step verification you need to use an application specific password.
- Username: This is the email address where you want to receive mail. (In this example, it's a Gmail address.)
- Incoming server: Enter imap.gmail.com
- Sending server: Enter smtp.pobox.com
- Username: This is your @pobox.com address
- Password: This is your Pobox password.
- If you have an app specific password, enter it here.
After filling out the information, click "Add" and you will be brought to your AirMail 3 inbox.
If you were not redirected to the inbox of Airmail 3, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was